Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Happy Easter 2017

 Easter is full of traditions for our family...most important is the celebration of the greatest gift ever given to man; the gift of the atonement and resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ.  We are deeply grounded in the faith that we will once again return to live with our Heavenly Father and enjoy our eternal family.  Easter is a time to reflect on our lives and look for ways to be more like Jesus.  We always have a traditional dinner together and enjoy watching the children open Easter Baskets and hunt for eggs.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.