Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Jammie Race Update....

Well....I must admit there is always objections to the outcome of the annual jammie race. This year was no different....with Jon claiming that Nate was in violation of a 1990 rule which states "one must remove all clothes except underwear". After video replay....Ken overturned Nate's victory. Nate put his new socks over the old socks. Sorry Nate.....Jon is the 2016 Jammie Race Winner. Bragging rights for a year.....
Hahahaha...this is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.