Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Friday, August 12, 2016

Gramma Camp 2016... "Our Favorite Things"

It's always fun to decorate for Gramma Camp...this year our theme was Dr. Seuss and was titled "Our Favorite Things". Siara was so wonderful to help me...she created a Dr. Seuss caricature of each grandchild...numbering from Thing 1 to Thing 12. So just what are our favorite things that we shared with our grandchildren. #1 The Gospel of Jesus Christ #2 Our love for our family including each and every one of them. #3 Our love for the Temple and the eternal ordinances administered there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.