Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Nate's Graduation Breakfast and Awards Ceremony...

WOW.....it has been a long hard journey for Nathan to become a Doctor of Chiropractics. But the journey was worth this moment in time as he reaches his goals and is celebrated and acknowledged in a Hooding Ceremony. Ken and I enjoyed watching Nate and Siara in this tremendous accomplishment. Behind this successful man...is a supportive woman who cheers him on...builds him up...and provides the stability in their home life so he can focus on his education.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.