Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Friday, September 25, 2015

A Special Day for Landon and RyAnne...

I've looked forward to this day for a couple years. There a a few mile marker days in our lives that can determine our earthly happiness and joy. Baptism is one of those days... Landon and RyAnne decided to be baptized on the same day which was really special for them. Ry asked me to make her baptism dress for her...so I chose a classic pattern for a beautiful little lady. I sure love these two grandchildren...my heart is full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.