Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Monday, February 10, 2014

Merry Christmas 2013...

Merry Christmas everyone... I know I'm playing catch up with my blogging... but these pictures make me feel that wonderful Christmas Cheer all over again.  So our family loves Christmas... I especially love watching my wide-eyed grandchildren with all their anticipation of surprises to come.  From the magical appearance of Christopher and Christine... our elves who mischievously wander around the house hiding from the children...
...to all the sights and sounds of Christmas.  I truly love creating a home where the spirit resides and testifies of Christ.  Christmastime is just so fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.