Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Monday, February 10, 2014

Cousin Presents...

With our ever growing family my children decided a few years ago to draw names for Christmas presents... and make it special for the one person you have. Now the cousins draw names too... they get so excited to open their special present Christmas Eve.
Sam gets his first Batman cape and mask from Brady.
Brady loves little Samuel so much.
Juliet open her first Christmas present from Maddie...
Her very own Quiet Book.
McKinley loves her Minion hat from Juliet...
Eli opens his present from Landon...
Maddie opens her present from RyAnne...
Emma gets a beautiful chair from Kinley...
Brady gets a Batman hat from Eli...
So so so cute...
Sandy receives a earring holder from Sharee...
Siara loves her head scarves from Lauren...
Gift Certificate from Jon...
Gift Certificate from Nate...
Gift Certificate from Kenny...
Eternity scarf from Siara...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.