Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Oh My Time is Flying By...

Time is just one of those things that doesn't take a break, slow down or stop for anyone. It just flies on by leaving in it wake the sweetest of memories. The past six months have just sped by me... so many sweet memories. Here are the highlights...
Valentine's Day was spend with Sharee and her family. This is what I woke up to... a sweet Valentine from Brady and Maddie. It's a bag of reasons why they love me... it made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.