Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Summer 2010... The Unexpected...

This summer was certainly full of surprises... I started off with a skin cancer diagnosis on my nose... a biopsy... and then plastic surgery performed by Dr. Hunter that took a huge chunk of the tissue between my eye brows. Thanks heaven for an excellent surgeon who know what he was doing... both eyebrow are still the same distance apart. With a little makeup you can't even tell.

However... I was completely out of the sun all summer... no gardening... no pushing grandchildren on the swing... no sunny vacations... 75 SPF sunscreen... and other ointments and oils prescribed by either my surgeon or my loving daughter in law Lauren... who is a expert Nurse Practitioner in a Dermatology Clinic/Spa. Thank you Lauren... for looking out for me... I love you sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.