Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Sharee...

Happy Birthday Sharee... we went birthday shopping the day before her birthday a caught a fantastic sale... woohoo!
Making a wish...
Cutest Headband from Lauren...
Massage Certificate from Nate...
27 $1.00 bills from mom and dad...
My first cupcake... what do I do with this...?
Cute Emma loves cupcakes... yum-yum!
Brady has this down... cupcakes are a favorite of his.
Ohhhh... so that's what I do... ummmm yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.