Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jammie Race for the Big Kids!

This year Court was ahead of the brothers and it appeared he would win the Jammie Race... that is until Kenny threw Nate's socks down the stairs... and Nate just borrowed Courts socks... Boy... these Martin Brothers will do almost anything to win.

Mark...Set...Go!
My favorite pic of the year... Lauren wondering when it is safe to open her eyes! Winner...Winner...Winner! If you count that he has Court's socks on...

Dave comes is second... what up with this... is Dave losing his edge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.