Life just keeps getting better and better....

Life just keeps getting better and better....

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Precious New Granddaughter!

Sweet Madelyn Morris joined our family September 24th... she is just a sweetie. Brady loves his "Baby Sester"... and always wants his turn holding her. Sharee and Court are pleased as punch to welcome their little daughter. Such a cute family!
Grampa and Gramma
Kissable sweet cheeks!
Brady holds "baby sester".
Just minutes old!
Waiting for baby to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucky ME......

My photo
I am hopelessly addicted to my life... I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, six children, an amazing son in-law and 3 incredible daughter in laws. We are blessed with 16 grandchildren (8 grandsons and 8 granddaughters. I love my family....we are forever.